Housekeeper / Cook
Confident Housekeeper/Cook required for a residence in South Kensington. You will be joining an existing full time Housekeeper, on a rolling rota. The role will require you to work at the weekends when needed (usually Sunday with Saturday off) therefore all candidates who wish to apply, must be flexible.
The hours are mostly 40 hours per week, longer days when required. Time off can be taken in lieu when the family travel which is fairly often. Applicant must be confident cook as this role require you to cook for 2 little children with various dietary requirements and some allergies. There is a meal plan to follow and the meals are simple but must be prepared with care and on time on daily basis.
There are also nannies and a butler employed in this property.
- Beds to be made every day and changed regularly.
- Cooking meals for the twin boys
- Clean and polish silverware, ornaments.
- Accept deliveries or take messages as required.
- Leave the house to perform errands for the employer as necessary.
- Looking after any guests including providing tea and coffee and preparing light snacks.
- Laundry and Ironing
- Dusting, hoovering, making sure all areas are clean and presentable
Key qualifying criteria
- Previous experience within a Housekeeping role (private household, hotels, yachts/cruise ships)
- Child friendly (2 boys 2.5 yo)
- Good standard of health essential as the property has 4 floors
- Flexible and relaxed attitude/approach
- DBS check a bonus
- Cooking skills essential - simple family meals
- Must provide reference which will be checked
- Discreet with calm personality prefer
- Russian speaker a big bonus !