Manager for Contract Cleaning Company based in Enfield
CONTRACTS MANAGER FOR CONTRACT CLEANING COMPANY
We are a successful and well-established company in Enfield Town, North London.
We are looking for a Contracts Manager who will be responsible for looking after our existing portfolio of clients but also able to develop new business. They will be expected to liaise between our clients through subcontractors and our cleaning operative’s to ensure they receive a quality service to portray our company ethos in mind:-
Large enough to cope - Small enough to care
• First point of contact for all matters specific to our clients/sites.
• Translate client requests effectively to our cleaning operatives or subcontractors.
• Document any changes requested by client requests.
• Always ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and services according to customer needs to ensure continued service to all our clients.
• Provide appropriate cover when cleaning operatives are on leave.
• Schedule monthly site visits to allow us to maintain a high standard of services provided.
• Report to management, client and cleaning operative with their findings.
• Translate cleaners time sheets onto excel spreadsheets for wages to be calculated.
• Maintain support and advice to cleaning operatives.
• Maintain an updated Office365 calendar with client’s requests and adjustments.
• Visit site whenever required to ensure continued high level of service is provided.
• Provide training and advice to on-site cleaning operatives when necessary.
• Be confident in both written and verbal communications.
• Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Manage their own time to ensure site visits and office admin is always up to date to conform to our ISO 9001 standard.
• Have superior organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
• Demonstrate maturity and the ability to take responsibility for workload.
• Be a strong process driven individual, adaptable and flexible enough to attend at all levels of responsibilities.
• Proven contracts manager who always prioritizes the client’s needs above all else
Start Date: Immediate (Flexible)
Salary: £20K to £23K depending upon experience.
Please send CV and covering letter for this Permanent position.
Apply for Manager for Contract Cleaning Company based in Enfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly