Sales Executive - Reading & Oxford
Sales Executive – Reading & Oxford up to £25,000 pa depending on experience + bonus
- Competitive Salary plus generous bonus scheme
- Great Progression opportunities with a company expanding nationally
- Employee Rewards scheme
- Regular Competitions and Incentives
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Long Service Recognition
- Pension Scheme
Be At One is in a class of its own. A growing, independent brand of cocktail bars that is genuinely friendly and prides itself on great drinks, great service and a real party spirit any night of the week!
The Sales Team are a hugely important part of the business and are responsible for driving pre-booked revenue, organising fantastic events and providing the great Be At One welcome from the first point of contact. Passionate about cocktails, great service and delivering the ultimate guest experience, our team is energetic, dynamic and target driven.
You will be a hardworking, lively individual with a passion for the industry and a proven background in great customer service and maximising sales. You will be professional, well presented and well organised. You will have a great understanding of Sales within the Hospitality sector, and strive to build relationships and hit all targets set for you.
About the Role….
Based in store, our Sales Executives are responsible for dealing with all reactive enquiries, and pro-actively driving new business to the bar. You will have bar specific targets and will complete all requested activity to achieve them. You will upsell packages and pre-orders to existing bookings, and gather feedback from guests on a weekly basis.
You will be required to support the operations team on busy sessions as needed, including some evenings & weekend and at events and large bookings you have arranged. Our Sales Managers are integral to the Be At One team, and work to the same standards as our Operations Team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Identify business leads and sales opportunities by pro-actively driving awareness of Be At One through being the face of the business, attending networking events and via all appropriate social media.
- Plan and conduct effective weekly outreach in the local area to gather data, build relationships with local businesses and raise the profile of the bar.
- Be aware of key market trends and bar budgets, to identify in advance quiet periods which need more attention and action taken to encourage bookings.
- Deal with all guests in a friendly, professional manner on the phone, via email and in person.
- Know the product – gather an understanding of our menu, our best sellers, our Masterclasses and more.
- Prepare and host events and weekends as required.
- This role can be based at either venue, but will require travel to both.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of then apply today and we will give you a call to have a chat about why you want to work for us!!