Seasonal Team Member
Full and Part time positions available - Live In and Live Out opportunities
YHA is not your average workplace! - it’s fun, fast-paced and rewarding! It’s also hard work and it’ll be down to you to make sure our guests have an amazing stay.
If you’re new to hospitality, it’s the perfect place to learn and if you’ve previously worked within a similar role, you’ll be able to put your skills to good use.
You may be tempted to apply for more than one role, however we’d encourage you to apply for the role you want the most - If you don’t get that one, we’ll consider you for other vacancies.
What we’re looking for:
- A ‘people person’ with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Someone who loves working in a team environment, but can also work alone
- Customer facing / Hospitality experience is great but not essential
What you’ll be doing:
- Reception and customer service duties: checking-in and welcoming guests
- Housekeeping and cleaning: preparing rooms, scrubbing showers and toilets and straightening out the social spaces
- Cooking and bar work: preparing and serving a range of meals and drinks to guests
- Evening and weekend work will be also required.
It’s important to note that role can be physically demanding; you’ll be standing for extended periods of time, required to make bunk beds and clean guest accommodation to a high standard
What you’ll get in return:
We are YHA and we’re making our mark and transforming young lives. In the spring, we have to look for more people to join us to ensure we continue to have a big impact.
- The opportunity to work in an amazingly unique site.
- 10 FREE hostel stays and YHA Membership
- BUPA healthcare cash plan (Claim money back for dental, optical and medical treatments)
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounts and cash-back offers from high street retailers, supermarkets, holidays, car insurance and much more!
Additional Information:Job start date: 2018/03/24Job end date: 2018/09/22No. of Vacancies: 1Working hours: 25Accommodation is not provided as part of the contract