Team Member - Reception
Life at YHA is fun, fast paced and exciting.... It's also hard work, but we get great satisfaction from delivering an amazing experience to all our guests!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic individual to join our team and help make YHA a great play to stay.
As a Team Member your day may include anything from, checking in guests and serving drinks at the bar, to cleaning our social areas and assisting the Activities Team with school groups, you'll get involved in it all - and more!
Whilst this role does have a focus on reception and group bookings, as a Team Member your day may include anything from, checking in guests and serving drinks at the bar, to cleaning our social areas and assisting the Activities Team with school groups, you'll get involved in it all - and more!
So, if you're looking for an exciting challenge outside the standard nine-to-five, then working for YHA could be the job for you!
In order to be a great Team Member, we need people who:
- Are hardworking and enthusiastic
- Have great customer service standards
- Have a willingness to help others
- Can work well as part of a team
You'll work hard for us and here's what we'll offer in return:
- Health & Well-being; BUPA health cash plan, discounted gym membership, cashback and discounts at hundreds of high street/online shops....
- Work & Development; Flexible working opportunities, support with continual learning and development, a generous annual leave allocation...
- Unique to YHA; The chance to work in amazing locations, 10 free Hostel stays per year (for you and up to three guests), 5 days volunteering per year, FREE YHA Membership and more!
Please Note: If sufficient applications have been received then the advert may close early.
Please Note: Interviews will be held on 8th and 9th March
Additional Information:Job start date: 2018/03/26Job end date: No. of Vacancies: 1Working hours: 25Accommodation is not provided as part of the contract