Team Member - Nights
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individual to take on this fantastic challenge within our Hostel Night Team.
Whether our customers are returning from an evening in the city or arriving late after an evening flight, it will be your responsibility to ensure they have an excellent hostel experience, whatever the time of day.
What is life like as a Night Team Member with YHA?
No two nights are ever the same at YHA, but typical shift will include:
- Checking guests in and out
- Promoting YHA and generating sales leads
- Ensuring the hostel is kept secure
If you're looking for an exciting challenge outside the standard nine-to-five, then working for YHA could be the job for you.
This role will have a degree of lone working so we are looking for candidates to be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
In order to be a great Night Team Member at YHA, we are looking for people who have previously worked in busy hotels, hostels or similar environment and understand the demands this type of role creates.
We will provide full training on how to do the job, however a passion for maintaining excellent cleanliness standards and enthusiasm for delivering excellent customer service needs to come from you.
You'll work hard for us and here's what we'll offer in return:
- Health & Well-being; BUPA health cash plan, discounted gym membership, cashback and discounts at hundreds of high street/online shops....
- Work & Development; Flexible working opportunities, support with continual learning and development, a generous annual leave allocation...
- Unique to YHA; The chance to work in amazing locations, 10 free Hostel stays per year (for you and up to three guests), 5 days volunteering per year, FREE YHA Membership and more!
Please Note: If sufficient applications have been received then the advert may close early.
Additional Information:Job start date: 2018/03/26Job end date: No. of Vacancies: 1Working hours: 20Accommodation is not provided as part of the contract