- Must be capable of GRP Laminating.
- Must be able to perform high quality gel repairs in a timely manner.
- Must be able to use all finishing materials required to complete the job
- Work closely with the finishing team to ensure individual and team targets are met.
- Ensure all material wastage is kept to the minimum and is disposed of in the correct manner.
- Take an active role in adhering to the Company Health and Safety Policy.
The above are your major tasks. You are also expected to use your own judgment to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Key Skills & Goals
- Must have previous GRP finishing experience (2 years +)
- Focused and determined to achieve targets.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Reliable with a positive attitude towards work.
- Ability to work alongside other teams / team members.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time.
Please submit your CV or call us on 01823354300
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to these Laminator jobs in Ilton Somerset
To apply for these positions please register your CV via our website for these Laminator jobs in Ilton, Somerset
City Centre Recruitment always review and process job applications as swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities