Care Assistant Vacancies in Hillingdon/Uxbridge
Care Assistant Vacancies in Hillingdon/Uxbridge:
Part time / Full time (£8.00-8.50 per hour)
Marygold Care UK is a domiciliary care agency, which is CQC registered and rated good, located in Edgware. We are looking for passionate and energetic care workers / Care Assistants to join our expanding team to help us to provide a high quality domiciliary care services to the vulnerable adults.
Assist the clients in their own home when required, with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing with all aspects of personal care, whilst encouraging the elderly and vulnerable adults to live with dignity and independence.
General housekeeping e.g., cooking, shopping, domestic duties and help clients to maintain all aspects of their domestic lives.
Prepare daily meals for the residents and assist them during meal times, ensuring a pleasant dining experience of the residents.
Treat all the residents with respect, ensuring their privacy, dignity and right of choice all times.
Enabling socialisation and social activities e.g., visiting family/friends, walk out, meals out, reading etc.
Monitoring and recording notes of their health condition on the daily record sheets relating to each visit and completing relevant forms, when appropriate.
• Excellent pay rates- starting from £8.00 per hour depending on experience and skills.
• Short calls- 30 mins to 4 hours at various locations in weekdays / weekends with various shifts from morning to night.
• Training and refresher course will be provided.
• No experience required, as training is provided.
• Applicants should have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
• Applicants are required to have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Applicants must have their own transport arrangements.
• Drivers preferred but not essential.
Apply for Care Assistant Vacancies in Hillingdon/Uxbridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly