Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie
Our client is a beautiful country gastro pub in the lovely village of Compton Martin in Bristol. Wherever possible the fantastic chefs at this establishment use the freshest and finest of seasonal ingredients, serving game, fresh trout and various other fine dining dishes.
We are looking for a strong Chef de Partie to assist with the day to day duties within the kitchen, we are looking for someone who is able to maintain constructive and confident under pressure. Ideal candidates will be passionate about working with fresh, high quality, seasonal ingredients to serve honest plates of food; and must be able to express their creative flare by contributing to seasonal menu writing.
The ideal professional:
To successfully qualify to be one of the most important features within the kitchen in this wonderful establishment you will need to have;
- A strong desire to develop your skills to become a brilliant chef within a small kitchen brigade and possess the ability to work well together while creating excellent quality mouth-watering dishes
- A strong work ethic, reliability, hardworking, passionate, consistent and punctual
- Excellent communication skills to enhance the effectivity of the brigade as a team
- Fantastic working hours
- A brilliant salary of £22,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Work for an establishment that often attracts celebrity presence – who knows who you will end up cooking for
Where to go from here:
If you would like more information about the role or you would like to be the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Carl.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.