The place of work:
A picturesque and cosy restaurant supplying brilliant food and a world class service. This client boasts an all fresh and appealing menu all year round, if you want a top-class experience then this is the place to eat. Situated in the welcoming city of Winchester nestled between the historic architecture of the 18th century this establishment is a sure fan favourite proven by over 700 TripAdvisor reviews at “Excellent”.
- A passion for the delivery of outstanding dishes consistently throughout each and every service
- Enough confidence to maintain your abilities under pressure
- The drive to push forward in your career and develop your skills
- Good knowledge of fresh produce and a variety of cooking techniques
- Excellent hygiene standards that are maintained at all times
- The ability to stay calm and well-mannered at all times
This is a brilliant position for someone that wants to join a highly respected team of Chefs within a well-known establishment.
The perfect Chef:
- A candidate that is willing to work hard and assist the team in providing a memorable experience to each and every customer
- Someone that has the drive and compassion to push the kitchen forward and maintain their high-class service
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year’s full-time experience in the kitchen
- Basic salary of up to £25,500 per annum (depending on experience)
- Potential progression opportunities to work towards
- The chance to work within a brilliant team under the guidance of a respected Head Chef
- Constant recognition for all of your hard work from pleased customers
Where to go from here?
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 02392 863303 and ask for Carl.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted – Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.