Team Leader - Kitchen
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Kitchen Team Leader. This key position will work closely with the Hostel Management Team to ensure all areas of the Hostel maintain the high standards our guests expect from a stay at YHA.
If you're looking for an exciting challenge outside the standard nine-to-five, then working for YHA could be the job for you.
In order to be a great Team Leader we are looking for people who can:
- Lead, develop and mentor others
- Demonstrate experience of supervising a small team and/or coordinating activities within a similar environment
- Evidence good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Show a good understanding of YHA, the hospitality industry and current tourist industry standards
- Put the customer at the heart of everything we do
You'll work hard for us and here's what we'll offer in return:
- Health & Well-being; BUPA health cash plan, discounted gym membership, cashback and discounts at hundreds of high street/online shops....
- Work & Development; Flexible working opportunities, support with continual learning and development, a generous annual leave allocation...
- Unique to YHA; The chance to work in amazing locations, 10 free Hostel stays per year (for you and up to three guests), 5 days volunteering per year, FREE YHA Membership and more!
Please Note: If sufficient applications have been received then the advert may close early.
Please Note: Interviews will be held on 19th February
Additional Information:Job start date: 2018/03/26Job end date: No. of Vacancies: 1Working hours: 25Accommodation is not provided as part of the contract