Hair Stylist at Glasshouse Salon
Glasshouse Salon are expanding! We are on the look out for talented hair stylists to join our team.
Who are we
Glasshouse Salon is an organic hair salon and shop situated in the creative community of Netil House, Hackney. We have been established for over four years and have made a name for ourselves as the go-to spot for modern, uncomplicated cuts and colour using only organic and natural products, minimising the use of harsh chemicals.
The salon is the brainchild of Olivia Crighton, a hair stylist and colour expert originally from New Zealand, who has worked with i-D, Tank, Vogue and many others. We pride ourselves on our sustainable, transparent philosophy and strong aesthetic principles.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a creative and talented hair stylist to join the tight-knit Glasshouse team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a salon environment which practices what it preaches - we put hair condition at the forefront of everything we do and deliver modern cuts and colour in a fast-paced environment. We’d love to hear from you if:
- You are keen to get on board with an ammonia-free colour and Organic Colour Systems’ high-performing colour and care range.
- You are looking to work in a salon that minimises the use of chemicals, prioritises hair condition and cares for its staff and clients in the process.
- You are willing and open to learning new techniques and working with new products.
- You are well put-together and interested in fashion, beauty and wellbeing (we especially like people who are trend-aware, not necessarily trend-led).
- You’re a team player. We’ve worked hard to minimise any hierarchy often present in traditional salons - we like everyone to pitch in at every level.
- You can communicate confidently, giving bespoke consultations and building great relationships with clients.
What we offer
- The chance to make a real impact in a sustainable salon that is at the forefront of the natural and organic hair industry.
- A colour specialist salon that focuses on creative colour and techniques.
- Weekly training and specialised workshops.
- The opportunity to work with safer, gentler organic and natural products.
- Regular opportunities to be involved in shoots, shows and projects for our popular online magazine, Glasshouse Journal.
- Cost price on all Glasshouse Shop hair and beauty products.
We can't wait to hear from you x
Apply for Hair Stylist at Glasshouse Salon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly