Assistant Manager - gastro pub
Assistant Manager - gastro pub - 30k plus tips
Our client is a stunning gastro pub based near Rickmansworth and they are looking for an Assistant Manager to assist in heading up the management team.
As Assistant Manager you will be supporting the Managers in all aspects of the day to day running of the pub.
The ideal Assistant Manager will be:
- Passionate about all things food, beer and wine
- A confident decision maker
- Love to look after customers
- Innovative with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in a similar fresh food environment
- Big personality and fun loving character
- Hands on and can do attitude
As part of the role you will get involved with food tastings and menu development, choosing your own wine and beer line up and the opportunity to negotiate prices with suppliers.
You will be developing and motivating your team, helping to plan and market events.
As part of the package you will be offered:
- Competitive salary plus tips
- 48 hour contract
- Career development
- 33% discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Free food on shift
- Child care vouchers
- Flexibility to move between pubs
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a great pub group.
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency. We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector. Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to still click on the 'apply now' button and you will be contacted about other suitable positions. All candidates must be able to demonstrate that you are either an UK / EU resident, or hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK