Centre Manager, Bushey
We have a vacancy for a fully qualified Centre Manager for an immediate start at a busy fast fit centre in Bushey.
The Role of Centre Manager
Reporting to the Area Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction and working within safety standards, so you will need to maintain workshop equipment and keep all required paperwork in order.
As the branch Centre Manager you will:
• Be accountable for promoting sales maximization.
• Achieve optimum customer satisfaction.
• Be responsible for the achievement of key performance targets.
• Promote the growth of the depot.
• Manage the centre’s Health and Safety standards in line with company and external obligations.
Your responsibilities as Centre Manager will include:
• Maintenance of stock values.
• Adherence of company policies and procedures.
• The identification and augmentation of business opportunities.
• Management of the workflow to ensure workshop hours is fully utilized.
• Ensure that your team create and foster a positive customer service experience.
• Exceed customer expectations through individual actions and team work.
• Identify training needs within your team through a continuous improvement plan.
Skills and experience required:
• Previous Automotive Sales Management experience.
• Must be a dynamic manager who is able to accelerate the business growth.
• Applicants must have a strong understanding of car technology.
• Demonstrate an ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to coach and mentor the team.
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable.
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Centre, vehicle, car, tyres, manager, supervisor, motor, automotive, retail, service,