Modular Building Factory Crew
Boutique Modern is a fast-growing manufacturer of award winning modular buildings. This is an opportunity to take an active role in a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the modular building industry.
We are looking for energetic and capable people to join our Factory Crew. You will be working within a capable and experienced team in the assembly, fitting and finishing of structures from bespoke houses and rooftop extensions to high-design commercial spaces and high performance mobile homes. You will be rapidly assembling the components of high quality modular buildings in our Factory in Newhaven, where you will learn the skills needed to become a valuable part of our growing team. Permanent and temporary roles available with regular opportunities to specialise and progress within the company.
- To follow the instructions and guidance of your assigned Section Manager and cooperate within your section team to maximise efficiency when completing tasks
- Carrying out all tasks of your assigned section to the highest possible standards.
- Working to a strict Production Schedule and meeting both short and long-term deadlines.
- Maintaining all aspects of company policy on company premises. Including housekeeping, health and safety, uniform and conduct.
- Working within an established company structure and maintaining clear lines of communication to all relevant personnel around your role.
- Time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Practical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
Organisation and punctuality:
- Appreciation of accuracy and quality of work
- Previous experience in construction
Salaries from: £18,500 p/a + benefits
Hrs: 8:30am//5pm - Monday//Friday
Opportunities for extra time when required
Full time employed position / no tools required / uniform supplied