Senior Sous Chef - Restaurant
£26K - £28K + Tips
The Job Role
My Client is looking for a passionate Sous Chef to assist in leading the team at this beautiful countryside pub in a small village in Warwickshire.
This is the epitome of a charming country pub, packed full of old-world quirkiness. It offers an unpretentious, universal welcome beneath its creaking old beams. A haven from the rest of the world, you can hide away in its secret garden during the summer or spend a cosy winter's afternoon in front of one of its many open fires.
- 20+ annual days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Staff meals whist you are on duty
As Sous Chef you will assist the in the running of the kitchen and take charge of the kitchen in absence of the Head Chef. You will help develop the team to ensure that exceptional high standards are met. You will also be responsible in making sure high levels of hygiene control and health and safety are met throughout the department.
What our client is looking for
- A Chef that is passionate about working with seasonal fresh ingredients
- A Chef that has a desire to consistently deliver innovative, exceptional food
- A Chef that is a team orientated Chef with a positive attitude and a collaborative approach
- A Chef that has good communication and a willing listener
Sous Chef Essentials
- Previous experience in 100% fresh food environment, minimum of 2 years' experience is essential
- Must be passionate, with the ability to continually raise standards
- Ability to lead a brigade
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Be able to demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Be entrepreneurial and always customer focused
- Take pride and have attention to detail in your work
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Ability to cope under pressure
- First rate culinary ability with the passion, drive, flair and determination to succeed.
If you feel that you would be the ideal candidate for this role, please ensure that your CV is up to date and apply today.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.