Pastry Chef - Michelin Star Restaurant
Pastry Chef - Michelin Starred Restaurant
£22K - £25K
Birmingham City Centre
Great Opportunity for a passionate Pastry Chef
The Job Role
My client is looking for a passionate Pastry Chef to join the team at this Michelin Starred restaurant in Birmingham City Centre.
This contemporary restaurant, which has gained an excellent reputation, offering one of the best dining experiences in Birmingham, is seeking a passionate Pastry Chef to join the brigade. You will work closely with the Executive Head Chef who is at the top of his game. His plans are to evolve the business and to gain more accolades, progressing the kitchen to new heights to become Birmingham's best restaurant, if not more!!
- Chef Whites
- Work life balance (46 hours pw)
- 1 Michelin Star restaurant
- Good career progression
- Closed over Christmas period
Responsibilities/What our Client is looking for
- Support with all aspects of Bread and Patisserie
- Assist the Head Chef in creating inspiring menus
- Training and development of the Junior Chefs
- Keeping all legalities such as Health and Safety and Hygiene.
- Passionate about seasonal produce
- Desire to consistently deliver innovative, exceptional food
- Team player
- Good communication skills
Pastry Chef Essentials
- Experience as a Pastry Chef de Partie, minimum of 2 years
- Experienced working in a 100% fresh food environment
- Ability to lead the Pastry section
- Ability to cope under pressure
- First rate culinary ability and have the passion, drive, flair and determination to succeed
If you feel that you would be the ideal candidate for this role, please ensure that your CV is up to date and apply today.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.