Talented and strong Chef de Partie @ Cutty Sark
Spread over three floors with stunning views of Canary Wharf & the O2, The Cutty Sark is a beautiful riverside pub serving Great British food, all made freshly in the house, and local beers.
Rich in history and superbly preserved, this old Georgian pub is just a five minute walk away from both the Cutty Sark DLR & Maze Hill National Rail station.
We are food concentrated establishment, using modern techniques and newest trends to deliver the highest level of service to our customers. Our focus is on taste, presentation and seasonality.
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and professional Chef de Partie, with a creative outlook and a real passion to get involved and help drive the business forward.
You'll be required to
• Bring a creative approach to the kitchen
• Assist with ordering and stock management
• Help keep the high standards and 5 star hygiene rating
• Ensure smooth service and customer satisfaction
• Competitive salary 8.5 - 9.5
•The job offers flexible hours - around 45/week
• Full training is provided when you join us
• You will be entitled to 28 days holiday per year
• 20% discount in all Young's & Geronimo pubs
• Training and development opportunities within an awards winning company
Become a part of a great team! Send us your CV today!