Public Relations Assistant
Publitek is a busy marketing communications agency specialising in the B2B engineering and technology sector.
We are seeking a full-time public relations (PR) assistant to support our PR team with various administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a young and creative PR or communications graduate or a non-graduate with experience in marketing communications. They will have the ability to work to deadlines and demonstrate close attention to detail. He/she will have excellent organisational and communications skills and be able to work well under pressure.
The successful applicants will be based in our Pinner, Middlesex office.
- Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
- Assist in organisation and execution of events, campaigns etc.
- Conduct research to support PR planning
- Format and distribute content such as press releases
- Support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
- Assist in tracking and reporting media coverage or PR metrics
- Undertake other general administrative duties
- Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices
- Competence in all main Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) plus a working knowledge of databases and design software (e.g. Photoshop) would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent writing and editing skills
- Well-organised, able to work with deadlines
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field or non-graduate able to demonstrate experience and capabilities in a similar or related role
To apply for this position, please reply to this advertisement with a covering letter (between 200 – 400 words) and attach your CV. Please feel free to also attach any documents/files you feel may support your application.