Sous chef required for Mayfair gastro pub & restaurant 28-32k with live in
We are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic sous chef to join the Footman kitchen team
We are a small pub in the heart of Mayfair with a 25 cover fine dining restaurant and private dining room. Our menu evolves constantly and we pride ourselves on sourcing the best seasonal produce available.
Your role will be to maintain consistency to exacting standards and assist in pushing the food to the next level to gain accolades. Reporting directly to the Head Chef , Tom Stephens who has spent the last 3 years working as a head chef for the company and the previous 5 years working in a number of Michelin starred restaurants in the city.
• A real passion for great food
• Experience in rosette/ Michelin awarded kitchens
• A strong work ethic, punctuality and reliability.
• Enthusiasm to lead and encourage junior chefs
• Flexibility to work all shifts
In return we offer:
• Competitive rate of pay and service charge
• Accommodation options
• Comprehensive training throughout all aspects of the industry
• Fantastic opportunities for progression and development
• A companywide benefits system
• Over 4 weeks paid holiday per year
• Regular incentives and bonus schemes
If you have these qualities and believe you are the right person to complement our team please reply to this ad now attaching your C.V.
You must have the right to work in the U.K. and be able to prove so, have a National Insurance number and a bank account in your name.