Sous Chef (SUSHISAMBA)
Sous Chef - SUSHISAMBA London - Liverpool Street, London - Immediate Start
The Job Role:
SUSHISAMBA® London offers a beautiful blend of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine; creating a bold and vibrant food offering. SUSHISAMBA is conceptual, creative and the serving style is sharing plate concept.
The kitchen brigade is now looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join our successful team as we continue to grow. Ultimately, we are looking for those who are passionate and enthusiastic about food.
You will work alongside the Executive Chef in the brigade ensuring the quality and detail of the pastry compliment remains at an elevated level at all times. You will also be managing and training our Junior Sous, Demi Chef de Parties and Commis chefs within the main service and prep kitchens.
We hope to offer you an amazing opportunity to elevate your career working under the guidance of Claudio Cardoso, who's never too far from the kitchen.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar establishment/restaurant
- Can both lead and develop the pastry team – previous management experience is advantageous
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills with a willingness to learn
- Ability to develop and maintain recipes, processes and standards
Our Benefits Package:
At SUSHISAMBA® London we like to ensure each of our employees are rewarded for all their commitment and dedication at work, the benefits include:
- Highly competitive salary
- Training and development
- Career growth
- Supplier trips
- Discount’s to use in OBM restaurants
- Complimentary staff meals during shifts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 28 day’s holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme – including employer contributions
- 'Refer-a-friend’ incentive scheme
- Employee of the month rewards
Apply for Sous Chef (SUSHISAMBA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly