Waiter / Waitress (Duck & Waffle)
Duck & Waffle are looking for a dynamic Waiter / Waitress to join the very successful team as we continue to grow. Ultimately, we are looking for those who are extremely passionate about food and can offer an uncompromisable guest service.
The front of house team are looking for a Waiter / Waitress to assist the additional waiting team, ensuring each guest is welcomed and served to the highest standard - making their time with us a memorable one! You will help clean and setup tables, and ensure the stock's par level are always suitable.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Previous waiting experience in fast paced environment is advantageous
• Flexible availability, working any 5 days a week between Monday - Sunday
• Being deeply respectful of diversity and individuality
• Take full ownership in your role, fostering entrepreneurial spirit and celebrate initiative-taking
• Provide opportunities to grow alongside our ever-evolving company
• Activate everything that you do with passion
Our Benefits Package:
At Duck & Waffle we like to ensure each of our employees are rewarded for all their commitment and dedication at work, ensuring all employees are offered a fantastic benefits scheme – Benefits include:
• Highly competitive salary
• Discount to use in both SUSHISAMBA® London and Duck & Waffle restaurants – food only
• Free staff meals – including wide variety of breakfast and lunch options – when on duty
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• 28 days holiday allowance
• Pension Scheme – including employer contributions
• ‘Refer-a-friend’ and ‘Employee of the month’ schemes – with continuous incentives
• Unlimited access to some of the best views of the London skyline
• and many more exciting benefits coming soon!