Community Administrator - Northampton
Location: Franklin’s Gardens, Northampton (NN5 5BG)
Line Manager: Head of Community
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 p.a
To provide administrative support to the Community Department in delivery of all products, day to day operations and to coordinate matchday events.
• Produce and maintain an up to date central database of appropriate contacts of all rugby clubs, schools and community groups within Northamptonshire and beyond.
• Provide administrative support to the Rugby Development Officers to ensure maximum efficiency in delivery of all products.
• Provide administrative support to the DPP and Camps Manger, whilst liaising with DPP sub-county Head Coaches, to ensure correct information is being delivered to DPP participants and parents regarding identification, registration and events.
• Complete regular reporting to online system, Views, in line with Premiership Rugby requirements and as and when required.
• Produce regular reports with up to date figures on camps, delivery programmes, ticket sales and any other products as and when required.
• Process payments for Saints Rugby Camps and other similar events over the phone, via email and post.
• Communicate with customers to resolve any queries relatable to Community products and initiatives.
• Respond to Community charity requests via the charities email inbox, liaising with the Head of Community on appropriate causes and relevant donations.
• To promote and support the work of Northampton Saints, in particular on match days and the promotion of camps sales.
• To undertake any other necessary and relevant duties under the direction of the Head of Community.
• Assist in the planning, organising and delivery of camps, trials, festivals and tournaments.
• Build positive working relationships with members of local rugby clubs, schools and community groups whilst promoting the brand of Northampton Saints.
• Liaise with partnered charities for each home fixture to coordinate bucket shaking both preperationally, in advance of, and operationally, on matchday.
• Coordinate the delivery of various matchday events including matchday tournaments and fan village events.
• Support the delivery of other events or activities as and when required.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office and Outlook software.
- Well organised and ability to work to deadlines.
- Professional manner both over the phone and over e-mail.
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Able to work matchdays for all Saints home fixtures at Franklins Gardens.
- A passion for sport, and the development of rugby within the wider community.
- An understanding of and experience within the rugby, sport or education industry.
- Confident in addressing large groups of people.
Closing Date: Friday 16th February