Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager.
Key member of the management team, 1 of 2 direct reports to the Managing Director in a growing £1m turnover business. Direct team reports – internal sales, external sales, marketing.
Responsible for Major Key Account sales and managing the sales team’s activities from lead generation through the complete sales process. Direct and manage marketing activities to support the sales strategy. Develop and implement agreed Sales and Marketing Plan and manage and recruit Sales Resource to meet business growth goals. Work with the centre’s management and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction and revenue generation, in line with the company vision and values.
Responsibilities - Sales:
- Key account management and personal sales target for growth of existing and new major key accounts.
- Direction and day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting sales KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Working with sales executives on approaches to building business from existing clients and targeting new.
- Training the sales team on sales techniques, motivating and giving advice.
- Manage & Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients using the FASTSIGNS Selling Solution System.
- Monitor and report on sales team activity including estimates, follow-up, sales closings and KPI goals through weekly sales meetings.
- Ensuring the sales team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
- Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
- Establish and maintain estimate follow-up procedures.
- Participate in and practice the FASTSIGNS sales mentality of “Everybody Sells”.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these using a “drill down” and “share of wallet” concept.
Responsibilities - Marketing:
- Work closely with the Managing Director to agree market strategy and priorities.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the market strategy.
- Managing the process of customer communications via the CRM.
- Researching potential target industries and customers to gain relevant NEW Business.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
BACKGROUND OF THE SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER:
- All round sales and marketing experience gained preferably from a similar role.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Relevant industry experience ideally from a competitor.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company director.
- Participate in networking and marketing events such as seminars, referral groups, trade shows, and telemarketing programs.
- Assist in collection of account receivables.
- Liaise with Operations Manager to coordinate various tasks & scheduling activities to ensure quality execution and implementation of major projects.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Monitor and understand customer satisfaction service ratings, taking action to correct any reported service issues to ensure a healthy repeat business pipeline.
- Project management of the agreed sales orders to ensure that client’s needs are met and ongoing satisfaction survey results reflect excellent customer service.
- Reports to franchise partner.
- Working conditions are normal for an office and a light manufacturing environment.
- Work may require occasional overnight travel, weekend and/or evenings.
Apply for Sales and Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly