A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Duty Manager.
Duty Managers will need to:
- Manage the delivery of customer service, encouraging all employees to deliver a five star experience
- Review and respond to customer feedback, seeking opportunities to improve the overall customer experience.
- Help to drive sales opportunities and ensure efficient use of the booking system to maximise profitability
- Support the manager in to report and comply with YHA's budget control expenditure and income
In order to be a great Duty Manager we are looking for people who:
- Have previous experience in leading teams, developing and mentoring others
- Show a good understanding of YHA, the hospitality industry and current tourist industry standards
- Have proven ability to manage high-pressured environments
- Put the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Previous experience in delivering activities/an interest in doing so would be desirable
You'll work hard for us and here's what we'll offer in return:
- Health & Well-being; BUPA health cash plan, discounted gym membership, cashback and discounts at hundreds of high street/online shops....
- Work & Development; Flexible working opportunities, support with continual learning and development, a generous annual leave allocation...
- Unique to YHA; The chance to work in amazing locations, 10 free Hostel stays per year (for you and up to three guests), 5 days volunteering per year, FREE YHA Membership and more!
Please Note: If sufficient applications have been received then the advert may close early.
Please Note: We are aiming to interview for this position on 19th February
Additional Information:Job start date: 2018/03/19Job end date: No. of Vacancies: 2Working hours: 25Accommodation is not provided as part of the contract
Apply for Duty Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly