Junior Sous Chef-Excellent Salary £27k +TIPS. Straight shifts!
At Select Hospitality Norwich we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Junior Sous Chef. Happy to look at Chef de Partie (CDP) ready to step up and learn!
- As Junior Sous Chef you will be working with a great team with a fantastic Executive Head Chef leading the way
- Exciting new restaurant using fresh ingredients; with modern open plan kitchen. Fully serviced kitchen with brand new equipment
- As Junior Sous Chef full training will be given. Quick promotion available for the hungry!
Experience and Skills required
- As Junior Sous Chef you will need to possess a positive attitude towards work
- Motivated to learn from the team
- Happy to look at Chef de Partie (CDP) ready for their next challenge
- Passionate individual who is keen to learn new skills
- Great team player
- Easy to get along with and calm natured
Salary and Benefits
- Fantastic starting - £27k
- Plus tips (£100 per week in the quiet season)
- Uniform provided
- Parking on site
- Straight shifts offered
- No room service or breakfast offered - you will only be covering lunch and dinner service
- Early finish on Sunday/6pm
- New business entering Michelin guide
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Charlie Papworth on 01603 625562 at our Norwich office.