JaeVee is a vibrant and first of its kind company that provides 100% funding, training and support to property developers and landlords for properties throughout the UK.
JaeVee is set to revolutionise the entire property investment industry in the UK so if you want to be a part of something incredible then read on…
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join the TEAM in Norwich (centre of the world) to oversee JaeVee’s projects, ensuring the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and all parties involved are satisfied.
A Master Juggler you will provide advice, organise professionals working on the project, carry out risk assessments whilst continuously monitoring to ensure all guidelines are met.
This position is an office based role coordinating with property developers over the phone and via cloud based systems therefore it would ideally suit a Post Grad who is looking to gain experience in this ever expanding industry. There has never been a more exciting time to join JaeVee!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with property developers
- Provide project management support to property developers
- Understand and explain JCT contracts, collateral warranties, pro forma design consultant appointments and employer’s requirements.
- Understanding pre, during and post construction information requirements
- Coordinate with building and monitoring surveyors
- Reviewing each project status on a monthly basis
- Overseeing accounting, costing and billing
- Upload updates into company’s project management system
- Coordinate with other departments
- Use company cloud-based systems on a daily basis (no index typer’s!)
- Organisational Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Highly motivated and ability to motivate others
- Able to communicate and work as part of a team
- Able to multitask like a human octopus and still hold your nerve!
The chosen one should hold
- RICS surveyor in project management / monitoring
This position is a full-time office based role within the company with office hours 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
- £45,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
- Ongoing Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Team nights out
- Working with Ben & Daniel!