Support Worker Jobs– Twenty 2, Claygate
Exciting opportunity for full time Support Workers to join Welmede in Claygate, Surrey. Immediate job interviews upon application with no experience needed. Apply today to guarantee your interview spot.
Exciting opportunity for full time Support Workers to join Welmede in Claygate, Surrey. Immediate job interviews upon application.
· Accompany service users to and from activities in the community
· Supporting service users with various self-care needs
· Supporting people to have active and fulfilling lives at home and in their community
· Enabling people to live as independently as possible
Our services operate 24/7, 365 days a year and shift patterns will include early mornings, late evenings, sleep-ins and waking nights and you must be flexible to cover the rota at the service.
· Valid driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
· People required who are caring and sympathetic
· Passionate about supporting others
· Market leading learning and development opportunities
· Clear career progression within the Health and Social Care Sector
Apply for Support Worker Jobs– Twenty 2, Claygate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly