F&B Manager (m/f)
F&B Manager (m/f)
Motel One Manchester-Piccadilly
- Full time
- available on short notice
What you should bring
If you’re good at giving people a warm welcome, enjoy hosting and have a passion for the hotel industry, then you’ve come to the right place. We would also expect you to enjoy working in multicultural teams and be prepared to work across different departments, so that our guests can have a pleasant stay.
Furthermore, you are flexible, creative and you never lose track in stressful situations. You are also approachable, and you always prioritise giving perfect service to guests.
You are happy to accept responsibilities, and it gives you pleasure to coach, challenge and encourage those who work with you. You have excellent social skills, you are an experienced leader, and you continually endeavour to develop and also to help your staff in their development.
- office activities & meetings
- gastronomy & service
- employee management & development
Features of the job
- Coordinate and manage staff in the F&B Department and write work rotas and holiday schedules
- Look after and advise guests during breakfast and in the Motel One Lounge and carry out all the relevant work
- Ensure observance of the sales budget of the Motel One Lounge
- Ensure smooth and speedy service and implementation of One Smile (the Motel One breakfast policy)
- Conduct internal coaching and cross-training and plan further development training for F&B staff
- Order food, beverages and spirits for the entire department and conduct end-of-month stocktaking
About Motel One
Motel One was founded in 2000 in Munich and has become established as a chain of over 55 budget design hotels in Germany, Austria, UK, Benelux, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. Both guests and industry experts value the Motel One policy of providing "Great Design for Little Money", offering high standards of service, a smart design with superior-quality materials and prime city centre locations. The central assets of Motel One are its employees.
- Incentive system for all employees
Enjoy an active share in Motel One’s business success, Employees can earn up to 5.400 € and Head of Departments 9.600 € per year. The bonus is paid quarterly.
- Stylish dress code
Standard uniforms are a thing of the past. The Motel One Dress Code is truly stylish, as our uniform features new turquoise fashion items each year.
- Internal management trainee system
If you’re a head of department at Motel One, you’ll benefit from specially tailored training, and we’ll help you in your professional development towards a hotel manager.
- Bonus system for all employees
- Employee rate in european Motel One hotels
- Customized trainings at our One University
Receive professional and personal development at Motel One’s own training campus in Munich 2-3 times a year.
- Transfer possibilities and pre-openings
Enjoy your own, specially tailored career with Motel One and move to a different Motel One hotel or join a successful pre-opening team.
- Annual reviews
It’s important to us that you should receive specially tailored professional development, and our executives therefore conduct appraisal meetings with you on an annual basis.
- Social intranet for Motel One employees
Network with colleagues throughout Europe via Motel One’s own social intranet.
M1 RE Glasgow Limited
Motel One Glasgow
Oswald Street / Argyle Street
G2 8DL Glasgow