Marketing and Events Administrator
The Marketing and Events Administrator will play an integral part in supporting the marketing department to deliver campaigns and events to support rapid growth in the healthcare sector. This is a great job for an individual with previous administration experience and an interest in marketing. This position will report to the Marketing Manager. You will be based at our Support Centre in Glasgow City Centre but will occasionally be required to travel.
The role is varied and will include the following:
- Maintaining and updating various marketing channels including the company website and social media channels
- Assisting in the delivery and coordination of events ensuring all administrative tasks are completed
- Assisting in the delivery and coordination of marketing campaigns ensuring all administrative tasks are completed
- Data management
- Researching and reporting ensuring all tracking is completed after events and marketing campaigns
- Ensuring brand consistency and integrity is maintained at all times
- Assist the marketing and events team as required
- Any other duties as required
As a newly created role, this is a unique and excellent opportunity for somebody with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to further develop their skills and experience in an exciting market place.
- At least two years' experience in administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and natural problem-solving ability
- IT literate including the use of Microsoft Work, Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be willing to work the occasional evening or weekend when events require
- Experience within a marketing environment is preferable
- Events experience
- Full driver’s license
This is a full-time, permanent position.