40 Hours Per Week
We are currently recruiting a Kitchen Porter to assist and ensure the smooth operation of back of house areas.
- Ensure all customers receive clean tableware.
- Ensure all pots and pans are cleaned for our chefs.
- Adhere to Health and safety rules and regulations.
- To ensure all kitchen areas are clear of debris and conform to Health and safety regulations.
- To undertake general duties as and when required.
- To assist with putting stores away.
This role can be physically demanding and may involve long hours
- Excellent people skills and be a team player
- Proven experience in a similar role
- High standards and be quality driven
- Organizational skills with a 'Can do' attitude
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am -5.00pm
Rate of Pay; £8.25 Per Hour
Reporting to: Chris Macleod – Chef- Manager
Start Date: ASAP