Customer Service & Dispatch Manager
We are a small Poole based ecommerce company specialising in party supplies looking to recruit a new team member on a 3 month contract with potential for extension at the end of the period.
The position is to take on the role of managing the dispatch of orders and customer service.
Duties required will be
- Packing and preparing orders for dispatch, making bookings with couriers
- Dealing with customer sales and support enquiries via email and telephone
- Managing our small team of part time packing staff
- Managing stock levels
- Updating website product information & eBay/Amazon listings
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in working in a similar role within an ecommerce environment
- Good computer skills, ideally having experience of Amazon and eBay selling platforms
- Willing to take ownership of projects
- Good eye for detail
- Bright & enthusiastic
- Happy working on their own
- Have a flexible approach to work
Hours: 11am-4pm Mon-Fri (25 hours/week) – we are willing to be flexible on hours for the right candidate and adjust to suit
Salary: £9.50-12/hour depending on experience. Job is initially on a 3 month contract however there is potential for the job to be extended at the end of the period.