Office Manager / Team Adminstrator
TLC Care are looking for an experienced Office Manager/Team Administrator to support their main office.
TLC Care's values of Truth, Love and Compassion are embedded in everything we do for our residents. Our people are our core asset and we work hard to engage with team members to maintain our homes as preferred places to live and work. We look for team members who share our values and are passionate about their work and can deliver an excellent service experience.
The main purpose of the Office Manager / Team Administrator's role is
to be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of the TLC Group's Support Office and welcome all our visitors in a pleasant and professional way, keep a record of all enquiries and perform general administration duties such answering the main switchboard, arranging meetings, and dealing with general correspondence.
In return we offer:
High specification working environment
Competitive rate of pay
Discounts at approx. 2000 high street retailers (including supermarkets)
Discounted gym membership
Subsidised healthcare cash-plans
Auto enrolment pension scheme
Excellent training & development opportunities within a growing organisation
- Relevant work experience
- Personal presentation to be smart at all times
- Able to act as an ambassador for the company, protecting and promoting its good name and reputation at all times
- Ability to use Microsoft Office to a good standard
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to work individually or part of a team
- Satisfactory CRB checks
- Good written and communication skills including fluent English
- Evidence of legal eligibility to work in the UK
- Good time management and organisational skills