Assembly Team Leader
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new role, within an exciting dynamic Company?
Bladon Jets are currently recruiting for producion staff to join our dedicated team in Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company, and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
- Supervise team of operators in module production
- Assembly and testing of modules
- Responsible for pre-production and production assembly of units
- Ensure all daily and weekly targets are met
- Run tier 1 meeting
- Report and escalate as required SQDCI metrics
- Following assembly drawings for pre-production and Standard Operating Sheets for production
- Completion of build documentation
- Rapid Problem Solving and feedback to engineering on learning
- Continuous improvement ideas implementation in module area
- Initial stages - Work with manufacturing team on layout and materials flow solution physical
Team Leader | Engineering | Manufacturing | Experienced | Supervisor | LeanEssential Skills:
- Previous team leader experience
- Experience in low and high volume manufacturing assembly processes
- Familiarity with electrical and mechanical product assembly
- Familiarity with a Lean manufacturing environment
Bladon Jets is a world leader in micro gas turbines, a new generation of green and efficient power unit. With its unique expertise and technology, the company is pioneering efforts to bring this breakthrough solution to volume production.
Apply for Assembly Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly