Electrical Engineer | Manufacturing
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new role, within an exciting dynamic Company?
Bladon Jets are currently recruiting for an Experienced Electrical Engineer, from within a Manufacturing background, to join our dedicated team in Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company, and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
The successful candidate will head up the development of a significant amount of key test equipment as a crucial part of our ongoing production launches. As an Electrical Engineer your activities will include, but are not limited to, the design of test equipment and fixtures, the creation of production test specifications and the support of such testing, generation of requirements, review of suppliers, supporting the design of test areas and instrumentation systems, managing and liaising with technicians and manufacturing engineers.
- Deliver production testing solutions, at module, assembly and end of line levels.
- Design of electrical and electronic test fixtures.
- Integration of capital equipment.
- Development of solutions for assembly data capture.
- Visual management and materials handling signalling development.
- Development of production line and machine systems.
- Requirements capture, verification and validation.
- Creation of test plans and specifications.
- Working with the manufacturing team to define and implement electrical assembly standard work.
- Define production standard work for electrical and electronic testing.
- Be the subject matter expert for electrical engineering in the Manufacturing team.
- Management and execution of PFMEA's to ensure robust process controls identification and deployment.
- Create associated standard work around implemented processes.
- Interface with suppliers to ensure integration into Bladon production solutions.
- To interface with Engineering to resolve problems as they occur.
Electrical Engineer | Engineering | Electrical | Manufacturing | PFMEA | Gas Turbine
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years in a production engineering environment.
- Experience in delivering capital projects.
About Our Company:
Bladon Jets is a world leader in micro gas turbines, a new generation of green and efficient power unit. With its unique expertise and technology, the company is pioneering efforts to bring this breakthrough solution to volume production.