Retail Manager | Finance
Are you an experienced Retail Manager/ Finance Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge, working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector?
North Oxford Motorcycles is currently looking for a Retail Manager - Finance to work in their motorcycles Sales Team. The successful candidate will handle our customers' finance and insurance needs when purchasing their vehicle.
This is a fabulous opportunity to establish a career within Motorrad BMW and the William Morgan Group.
The role of Retail Manager - Finance is diverse and will challenge you in many areas, including the smooth day to day running of the department, ensuring that it is profitable, whilst also being an integral member of the Management Team.
- To control the sales enquiry management process and maximise all opportunities to do business and providing excellent levels of customer service
- To lead manage, lead and motivate the sales team in order to achieve agreed financial targets and quality standards for all retail sales, within defined operating and financial guidelines
- To coach and develop the Sales consultants in order to improve their knowledge and skills base and demonstrate this by second facing customers and assisting with closing deals and maximising volume and profit opportunity
- To ensure that all Enquires are dealt with in strict accordance with the Manufacture Mystery shop programme
- To contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required ensuring the achievement of all sales tasks smoothly and in a timely manner
- To remain compliant with the requirements set out by the FCA in relation to the sale of finance and insurance products.
Additional Salary Info: £40k OTE, Company Bike + Benefits
A FULL JOB SPECIFICATION WILL BE ISSUED UPON APPLICATION
Retail Manager | Retail | Finance | Motorcycle | Manager | Car Finance | Motor | Sales | Executive | Retail | Motorcycles | Business Manager | Sales Controller
- You will possess excellent technical knowledge gained in the motorcycle industry, as well as previous management experience in a similar role.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues with a proactive can-do attitude.
- Able to multi-task and switch between tasks.
- A team player who offers help and support to others.
- Willingness to learn and keep up-to-date with the product and technical information.
- Thrives in a high pressured environment.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
About Our Company:
William Morgan Group is an authorised BMW retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.
William Morgan Group has over 300 employees regionally based in Oxford and Northampton.
Our mission is to be an outstanding retailer that delights our customers, cares for our people and takes pride in our business.