Are you interested in being part of a growing business?
Are you seeking an exciting opportunity?
Do you have excellent Bid Writing skills from a Managed Services/Facilities or Construction background, with a positive proactive attitude?
In order to ensure that we continue to attract and retain people who embody our values and can deliver our high standards, we provide a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, in which our employees can thrive.
- To write high-quality, high-scoring standard written responses to tender questions within PQQ and ITT submissions.
- Where appropriate undertake research in a particular customer / target to establish values, vision and objectives etc. to support the bid process and our ability to submit high-quality tender responses tailored to a particular Customer's needs.
- To provide research and support to the Business Development teams within strategic bid processes, including gathering information from subject matter experts and operational teams.
- Ensure a full understanding of updated company information to enable accurate and timely completion of PQQ responses.
- Complete PQQs and ITTs to specified timelines and own the process
- Where required, attend pre-bid meetings with business development teams and operational/development team members to gain an increased understanding of customer/client expectations.
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, technical /projects teams, finance, human resources.
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant
- Create and maintain a library for key information sources and content
- Ensure proposal documents follow standard formatting and quality standards
- Provide advice where required on flow, language and grammar to content owners
- Structure and articulate written responses with confidence
Bid Writer | Bid | PQQ | ITT | Business Development | Managed Services | Bid Processes | Tender
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in FM/Hard services/Construction Industries
- Strong written skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A flexible approach and a willingness to work outside normal office hours.
- Analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Work pro-actively with minimum supervision
We are a multi-faceted engineering services and construction business. Our core expertise is in the development of buildings and facilities with business critical engineering systems.
We deliver a comprehensive range of services to meet the needs of commercial property owners operating in a number of industry sectors. From design and construction to fit-out and maintenance, we provide a bespoke solution to every client project.
We offer clients a first-class service at all times, operating with transparency and integrity. We are proud to provide excellence as standard and it's our mission to be recognised as leading our industry in service and innovation through engineering and business excellence.
Our defining quality is our ability to manage projects by keeping our clients' needs at the heart of everything we do. We take a collaborative and integrated approach to each of our four core business areas:
- Engineering Projects
- Service & Maintenance
- Interior Fit Out
- Professional Services