Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager - Dundee, up to £35,000 for the right candidate
At Select Hospitality we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Deputy General Manager.
My client is looking for someone who is a successful operator within the hotel industry and knows how to oversee a high end property, especially the food and beverage department. A strong team ethos is essential as the successful candidate will be expected to guide and coach the team to joint successes.
* A brilliant eye for detail
* Motivate the team to meet and exceed guest and business expectations
* Develop the business into a market leading operation
* Develop the Managers and Supervisors to ensure standards are correct and maintained. Oversee and direct their work and hold regular one to one meetings.
Experience and Skills required
* Full understanding of profit and loss and how to maximise revenue
* Know how to successfully manage department heads
* Superior knowledge of food and drink
* Drive and determination to improve standards
* Understanding of Health and Safety, Data Protection and E-learning
Salary and Benefits
* My client is offering the successful candidate a salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 plus 25% bonus
* 31 days holiday including Bank holidays
* Discounted accommodation and food and beverage
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private healthcare
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Adam Dabbs on 01245 493443.