To ensure the efficient, courteous and timely movement of patients and equipment within the hospital or surrounding buildings.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, trust staff and patients so that requirements of the task are understood and trust staff and patients are informed of movements.
- Movement of deceased bodies to the mortuary ensuring that all movements with the mortuary are recorded and that procedures have been followed.
- Movement of patient equipment, pharmacy stores, medical gases, medical records and furniture as directed and authorised.
- Assist in the collection and management of wheelchairs within the hospital to ensure the even allocation of wheelchairs to designated collection points.
- Sort deliver and collect internal post ensuring external delivery time frames are adhered to.
- Ensure the high personal hygiene and infection control standards are maintained in relation to personal tasks
- Undertake other ad hock duties as prescribed by manager and within scope of skill and capability.
- Good communication skill, e.g using radio to communicate to charge hand, communicating with staff and patients.
- Good costumer care skills, e.g communicating with staff and patients.
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Driving licence, with no more that 3 points.
Apply today by submitting your CV or calling Soraya on 01223 324 744