Senior Site Manager - new build project
Senior Site Manager
Up to £55,000 p/a depending on experience
Are you an experienced Site Manager who has worked on new build/ refurb projects? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, we can help you!
Here at Knole Green, we are working with a leading expert in residential construction and social housing to find a proactive Site Manager to join their team in East Anglia, working on a new build project.
Role & Responsibilities include:
- Agree programme for site at Pre-Start, organise Company and Sub-Contract resources to meet programme and constantly monitor production levels against programme. Take timely action to remedy production short falls.
- Ensure that Sub-contractors "extras" are minimised and that re-work is avoided. Ensure that site establishment costs remain within preliminaries budget.
- Call off and progress material delivery, monitor quality and quantity of deliveries, record and return material and plant delivery to office in accordance with Company procedures.
- Liaise with NHBC, Building Control, Highways and Water Authority Inspectors to ensure technical compliance and programme.
- Take responsibility for safe execution of all works in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures. Liaise with Company Safety Managers and enforcing authorities.
Experience, qualifications & skills:
- Knowledge of NHBC Regulations, Building Regulations, Health & Safety Regulations and best practice
- Understanding of structural principles
- Knowledge of road & sewer construction
- Knowledge of LIMS
- Knowledge of environmental regulations
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success.
This is a permanent, full time role for which you will receive an excellent salary of up to £55,000 p/a plus benefits.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact James on 01474 853344 for more information.
Knole Green is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.