A rapidly growing technology start-up is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis. You will need to be a proactive person to own the dual processes of talent coordination and candidate care. This is a multi-dimensional role, with a large degree of autonomy to own processes, constantly innovate and iterate upon current ideas.
- Working directly with all candidates and internal stakeholders to ensure relevant interviews are scheduled and corresponding feedback is delivered
- Measuring general performance and suggesting improvements
- Working to improve all aspects of a candidate's experience when engaged at interview from preparatory documents, travel arrangements, refreshments and general advice on the locality and company
- Improving company offering and bringing ideas to the table in special situation
- Coordinating events including logistically organising and coordinating presence for talent and people related events and international career fairs in the US
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High levels of emotional intelligence, able to comfortably understand, relate and communicate with individuality in mind
- Extremely organised, highly attentive and innately punctual
- Analytical and able to quickly focus on important or often over-looked details
- Truly personal and genuinely friendly
- Self-aware, empathetic and considered
- Fast thinking, thirsty for knowledge and exploratory
- Passionate and excited by emerging technology
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.