ROCK STAR BARTENDERS NEEDED @ THE PIANO WORKS, FARRINGDON
The Piano Works is an independent, 400 capacity, live music and cocktail venue, open late 7 nights a week. We work with and provide a wide range of ingredients and cocktails which are twists on classics that we call ‘Classically Strange’, which are served over three bars in our venue. The Piano Works was founded in July 2015 and since then has become one of London’s busiest and sought after Party night out locations with queues to enter often stretching over 100 meters. Here at The Piano Works we do a live music venue with a difference. Our guests decide the music that is played by the band, the cocktails, food and drinks are all yummy and made by our Rock Star Bar Team.
We are a company that understands our people are at the heart of our success so developing our people and providing opportunity is a huge focus for us. We offer engaging and informative staff training and our suppliers love us so they like to offer lots of amazing and exciting training sessions as well as trips and incentives for our staff to complement our in house training. Our team of inspired characters are big personalities who love to work hard and play hard.
We offer the chance to work in a company that offers a diverse concept in a destination venue, delivering consistent standards to an exciting and charismatic target market.
We are currently looking for more sites so the opportunities for the right people to grow within our small and dynamic team are very exciting.
Full and part time positions are available on an hourly paid basis, all applicants must be over 18 and eligible to work in the UK.
We would love to hear from you if you have a good background in:
- Making delicious cocktails.
- Being a team player.
- Being a fun and vibrant character AKA ‘Rock Star Bartender’
- Most of all we are looking for someone who knows how to work hard, play hard and still come to work the next day ready for action.
- Great training and career opportunity
- Very good salary and hourly wage at all levels within the business.
- 28 days of annual leave entitlement
- To work in a like-minded team, who share passion for high volume, high quality, creative drinks, and have a focus on the customer experience
Please get in touch if you feel this is the right opportunity for you
Apply for ROCK STAR BARTENDERS NEEDED @ THE PIANO WORKS, FARRINGDON
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly