Chef de Partie - Bar Boulud Restaurant
We are currently looking for a Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen team here at Bar Boulud, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
The Chef de Partie will be responsible for the following duties:
- You will be assisting the Sous Chefs and the team in the production of food to the highest standards in the Bar Boulud kitchen.
- You are a talented and creative individual who has a genuine passion for food.
- You are a talented and creative individual who has a genuine passion for food. The role would suit a Chef de Partie or Demi Chef de Partie who is looking for a role to develop further in both knowledge and skill.
- Previous experience in a high end and fast paced restaurant is essential.
We offer our Chef de Partie world class benefits but not limited to:
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
About Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London:
The award-winning Bar Boulud, London is a French inspired bistro and wine bar under the direction of acclaimed Chef Daniel Boulud, which follows the successful format of Bar Boulud in New York. A full menu is based on seasonal, rustic French cooking, including various signature dishes and charcuterie specially prepared onsite by a world class Charcutier.
With the glamorous shopping of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most fashionable address. Presently undergoing one of the most extensive renovations in its 115-year history, the hotel has recently revealed the first phase of a far reaching renovation, with the re-opening of the Knightsbridge-facing guest rooms and suites. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with two award-winning restaurants, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Bar Boulud, an urban spa, 17-metre swimming pool, The Rosebury Lounge and a bustling bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape to the capital.
Working at Mandarin Oriental isn't just a job; it provides an opportunity to build a career for life with the potential to travel the world within our unique organization. Our people aim high and we support them all the way by providing career advancement and Learning and Development programmes designed to enable our colleagues to be the best. We do this by developing our Colleagues and encouraging them to take on new challenges, thus allowing us to identify their potential and help them expand their careers as the groups expansion plans take effect over the next few years with many new hotel openings on the horizon.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.