Team Member at Stew & Oyster (Bar, food, waiting)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for team member to join our team at Calls Landing. This is a permanent position with an immediate start. Some bar experience is preferred but is not necessary, as all training needed will be given.
We want more than to just create amazing experiences for our guests, we want to be at the heart of the communities we serve and be regarded by our guests as a fundamental part of the places where they work and live, and as part of the team you will be an integral of this.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Excellent salary.
- Working Pension
- 50% discount on Food & Drink for you + 3 people in all our venues.
- Team days out & Christmas party – including activity away days doing team based initiatives.
- Hospitality awards – A team member from each site will be nominated quarterly for delivering great hospitality. The winner is chosen and will receive a personalised prize catered to them
EXPECTATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Producing the finest drinks to each of guests
- Amazing table service skills
- Opening lots of oysters (training is provided - do not be scared)
- Expert and safe food handling in the kitchen
- Always keep the bar and venue clean and tidy
We value responsibility by owning our actions regardless of the role. Passion in doing what we love and doing it with pride. Caring by being there even when it’s not easy. Honest as sincerity builds confidence and develops bonds and being genuine or always being real. We hold these values dear and expect everybody that works with use to align both at home and at work with these values.
When applying send over a covering letter and your CV listing your achievements and experience using the 'Apply Now' button.