Barista, 200 Degrees Coffee Shop, Market Street, Leicester, LE1 6DP
200 Degrees are artisan coffee roasters, proprietors of distinctive coffee shops and unashamedly proud to be coffee geeks.
We are now recruiting for a full-time Barista with infectious personality and incredible coffee skills to support the General Manager at this busy Leicester city centre coffee shop.
If you don't live & breath for great coffee, then please don't apply. Your coffee knowledge and understanding will need to be at a high level, and you will need to be comfortable training and quality managing other staff in this areas of the business.
Essential skills of a 200 Degrees Barista:
• Have at least 1 years experience in a similar environment.
• Have a lively personality and be comfortable dealing with customers.
• Be able to dial in a coffee grinder and maintain a consistent shot time.
• Have advanced latte art skills.
• Be organised, hard-working and reliable
• Be flexible and highly motivated to work within a small but dedicated team
Based on a 30-40 hour working week, including weekends.
If you feel you have the desire and necessary skills to succeed as a Barista at 200 Degrees, then please apply below with a cover letter and your latest CV. If you've got an Instagram account you'd like us to look at too, it wouldn't hurt to include that too.