Receptionist / Admin for a well reputed WEST LONDON ESTATE AGENCY - **Immediate Start **
Proudly specialising in Residential Sales, Lettings and Commercial property throughout West London including Acton, Ealing, Chiswick, Park Royal, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith, we are dedicated to providing a quality service for all our clients as our people are fundamental to our business and our reputation. We offer professional and efficient sales & lettings advice and pride ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients in addition to achieving the best possible prices.
We currently are looking for an administrator for full time work from Monday - Friday and half a day on Saturdays with an immediate start date.
If you are organised, good communicator and have a get-up-and-go attitude then we’d like to hear from you — whether you’re entirely new to estate agency, or are a dab old hand. If this sounds like you, do email your CV right away!
- provide general administrative and clerical support including answering phone calls, mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- maintain hard copy filing system
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- provide calendar support/making arrangements for Lettings Negotiator
- assist in resolving any administrative problems
- run company’s errands to post office and office supply store
- answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
- Booking energy performance checks, gas checks, inventories and other associated works prior to the tenancy commencing
- maintain office supplies for department
This is a permanent role with a lot of potential for career progression.
Required experience: Admin / Receptionist: 1 years