An architect & interior design firm is seeking an experienced finance manager to join their team based in Central London. With exclusive office space in the heart of Mayfair, the company will provide an excellent opportunity to really enjoy your career.
The role itself needs someone with comprehensive bookkeeping and accountancy experience and qualifications to run their accounts department from top to bottom.
The responsibilities of the role include;
- All standard basic bookkeeping, in complete control of all bookkeeping processes.
- Processing invoices.
- Making bank payments, bank receipts.
- Reconciling sales and purchase leger.
- Credit Control.
- Operating CIS.
- Bank PAYE VAT.
- Business Development, preparation of business plans, budgets and financial models.
- Implementing phases: Proforma, contracts, budgeting, scheduling, payments
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken, with the ability to interact smoothly and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines, and strong organisational skills.
- Qualify Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACA) with at least 9 years PQE
No agencies please.