Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor to join the team based in their Gatwick Airport Travelodge. You will work on a full time, permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum.
Maintenance Supervisor role
Travelodge is a fast expanding, value hotel chain with a heritage of over 30 years. We now have over 550 hotels across the UK, Spain and Ireland. The Maintenance Supervisor’s role is to manage a team of 10 Maintenance Engineers to deliver reactive maintenance across 60 hotels in the South East.
What you will be doing as our Maintenance Supervisor
- Support, coach and develop engineers to ensure that the team consistently deliver a quality maintenance service
- Ensure there is minimal impact to the hotel operations teams and that the customer is the key focus
- Ensure all agreed work is carried out in line with scoping documentation and processes
- Responsible for auditing, snagging and sign-off of all completed work
- Ensure all relevant materials are ordered and available on site prior to work commencing on each hotel
- Manage material costs against the pre-agreed budget
- Ensure that the team observe safe working practises and comply with all health & safety legislation
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are as important as your skills and experience. The three we look for are Care for People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results.
Our ideal Maintenance Supervisor would have the following experience
- City and Guilds or NVQ2 in at least two core trades
- IT and systems literate
- Over 2 years man management experience
What you can expect from us as our Maintenance Supervisor
By achieving customer satisfaction targets, Hotel Managers can earn an annual bonus of up to 8%. Additional benefits include:
- Company car, phone and laptop
- Life insurance and 4% pension
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and beverage
- Access to ‘Friends and Family’ website with many rooms at £14.99
- £50 E-voucher on each work anniversary
- Extra holiday with each year’s tenure
- Multiple high street retail and mobile provider discounts
- 40 hours per week (typically shifts are 8am to 4.30pm)
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Maintenance Supervisor then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!