Hardworking Workshop Manager Required
Office Manager required for a busy Vinyl Printing Specialists based in Ilford.
You will be a key member of the team, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of a wide variety of projects and day to day office management.
This is a diverse role which will combine elements of account and project management with general office management duties. It will include:
- Managing a small office team to ensure that orders are completed on time & on budget
- Scheduling and arranging workload across departments
- Preparing letters, reports and documents, and implementing and maintaining office processes
- Arranging inductions for new employees
- Ensuring H&S procedures are up to date
The successful office manager will need excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage staff. They will be self-motivated with good numerical skills.
First class communication skills are essential, coupled with a good telephone manner and a sociable nature – able to form good working relationships with both clients and colleagues.
Previous office management / supervisory experience is preffered.
If you are interested please get in touch!