Public Area Cleaner
As Public Area Cleaner you are responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel including public areas, Food & Beverage outlets and back of house areas. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring public areas are kept to a high standard of cleanliness at all times.
- General dusting of furniture, fixings and fittings, sweeping of floors, mopping floors, vacuuming, polishing floors using electrical buffing machine, polishing furniture and cleaning internal glass.
- Accurate record keeping and reporting on time sheets and Health and Safety records.
- Responding immediately to conflicting demands in workloads and re-prioritising as necessary.
- Monitoring and maintaining adequate levels of cleaning materials and consumables.
You will be an enthusiastic and friendly individual, responsible for the general standard of cleanliness throughout Apex’s facilities. You should be flexible and a team player. You need to be able to work efficiently and effectively and must have a good eye for detail and good timekeeping skills.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- Free meals when on duty
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. We look forward to hearing from you!